Due to the latest news update regarding the COVID-19 virus, the decision was made to cancel all preschool programs until our scheduled return, the week of April 6th. This was a decision made by our PAC, Staff and Individuals on the Community Centre Board and was based on what we felt would be the best response for our preschool. It is not a decision that came from the MELCCP, which is the governing body that regulates our preschool. At this time other preschools, daycares, nursery schools under the "daycare umbrella", may remain open. Our PAC, Staff and Board, feel this is the best decision for our preschool community. We care about the health and well being of the children and families involved in our programs and want to be proactive in our approach.